Thursday, March 20, 2008

Film Lesson: "Night & Fog"


The documentary "Night and Fog" was powerful to me. I think that the way they explained ti really caught my attention and informed me. To me, it was almost like a horror movie because the way they displayed it, I felt as if I didn't know what was going to happen next. It vividly showed me the concentration camps and it portrayed the terror. Even though it had a big affect on me, I think that "Schindler's List" was way more powerful. It showed the Nazi's monstrosity and the people's struggle to survive. The children's expression and desperation. The children would do anything in order to stay away from the horror outside. For example, one scene, the children were territorial when they were hiding in the toilets. The didn't want to take nay chances getting caught. So, in my opinion, I think that "Schindler's List" illustrates the Holocaust more effectively.

No comments: